Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, December 26, 2011

Oops!

I am not above admitting when I am wrong or that I have made a mistake! Well, I made a mistake! In my rush to get all the "stuff" put away I failed to remember the importance of leaving out the nativity and tree. Thankfully I have my dear mother in law to compassionately remind me the celebrating has just begun! The kids were thrilled to hear that some of the decor was coming back out of storage! It led to a great conversation between Tony and I as we begin to discuss sone of the changes in our family effective 2012. Remember only a few days left before people talk about resolutions. I have done them, Tony has made them in the past...we kept some and left others by wayside. This year instead of resolutions we are "adding" some new traditions to our family. Things to bring ourselves closer to each other, our faith and our community. I don't want to spill the beans yet as the girls are still working on their portion of our new family list. Thanks and love to my MIL for pointing out my oversight!

No comments:

Post a Comment