Looking for Something? Search here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Honesty is best policy

Before I post Emerson's resolutions I want to mention that we have been drilling into her the importance of honesty. With that being said here is what she gave me this afternoon on a piece of paper:
1. Save up some money because I am going to be a banker and buy my own yellow lab.
2. Take tap dancing lessons because I am already good at ballet.
3. I want to go to Great Wolf Lodge again since that bucket doesn't scare me anymore.
4. I want to go to the zoo because my dad promised me last Summer and then forgot but I think he didn't want to go.
5. I need to learn my act of contrition because my mom said so.
6. I want to go on a sleepover to a friends house without Julia.
7. I want to do more work with my daddy because he pays more money then my mommy because well you know he works at a bank.

1 comment:

  1. Love you resolutins Emerson and I believe you will accomplish all of them. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete