Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, October 24, 2011

Introductions

I was so excited to share with the kids that we are officially a blogging family now. My eldest loves to write so I assumed she would be most proud. Yet her greatest concern was that I had not properly introduced the family and the pets! So here goes: my oldest is 9 going on 90! She is a wise soul that would rather be drawing and playing with her bunny daisy and hamster Charlotte then shopping or playing with dolls. Then the firecracker of our family! I know this sounds odd and all parents do this but she is striking to look at. I ask myself how did two ugly folks like Tony and myself produce such a child? Then there is her black rabbit Lilly who we found out is really a Lyle! Oh well! My boys are how shall I say it!?! Boys! Blaise is full of zest and energy like a tornado he sneaks in and destroys everything then becomes a rainbow after the storm. He is kind to his baby brother and protective! The baby eats sleeps and poops like all babies do but he holds a special place in my heart as he is truly our last gift from God! until grandchildren of course!
My hubby...the man I married almost 15 years ago! He is dapper and sooo hard working! A little too hardworking at times! He is hilariously funny at just the right moment then rushing in to make us feel better when one of us is heartbroken. Ok I think I covered it! Oh yeah me...ha moms always leave themselves last! I am a stay at home homeschooling mommy that loves to be with her kids and hubby !?!Ok Julia hope that is up to your Standards

1 comment: