Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day in the life of me

Everyone asks me what's it like to homeschool and are you crazy? Well the answer is it is a wonderful, challenging experience that benefits the whole family and yes I am crazy! I am crazy. In between geography and math I have the pleasure of witnessing the little things like my daughter chasing a monarch butterfly or my son learning to read. Of course all parents learn and witness these simple things regardless if they homeschool or not! But Tony and i feel especially lucky to be able to be the ones guiding and teaching our children. My 7 year old is making her first communion this year and has been practicing her act of contrition. I personally had the joy of watching her master it and recite it. I felt her joy at the moment she did it and I realized it is moments like this that I treasure being home with my kids. Now the laundry and cleaning and cooking......that's a whole other thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment