Looking for Something? Search here

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Creative Moment

Today was Juice's art class. That is what Julia has requested that we call her by from now on. She loves this class and even though it is 3 hours long she always jumps for joy when she gets to go. Today was extra special as she got to invite her BFF Jenna to the class. I remember when I was her soul playmate. I spent hours at tummy time and story hour. She used to light up at spending every moment with mommy and daddy. As with all things time changes. She now bounces off to play dates and sleep overs without a glance back. I know this is natural and she is growing into a lovely young girl but I ache as time passes. I squeeze her harder and tell her to stop growing but it doesn't help. So for now I must accept that I am no longer her BFF. People have told me it gets easier with each one to cut the apron strings, but I keep telling them I own a dull pair of scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment