Looking for Something? Search here

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weather Permitting

I kept telling the girls they may not make it ALL the way to Petoskey. There were weather reports of huge snowfall that Grandma informed us of. Tony made the call last night that they would change plans. I assumed it was going to be fine. Every kid loves a hotel with movie theater, pool, and bowling alley! Well I was wrong...Julia was devastated. She had hopes of saying her prayers with grandma, going to church with them and trying some Molasses cookies. I reminded her it was a daddy daughter weekend but she reminded me she sees dad every night but misses grandma and grandpa a lot. I know once they get to the hotel she will have fun but last night her little spirit was crushed by the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment