Looking for Something? Search here

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coffee Date

Today I am doing something for myself. Sometimes I get so self absorbed with teaching, cleaning, cooking, and squashing out fires that I forget I need a moment for myself. An old acquaintance contacted me for coffee. She recently had a baby and wants to get together and have baby playtime and chit chat over coffee. I explained to her that inviting me for coffee also means inviting the gang and she was thrilled to meet them and see how they have grown. I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. So this morning the core curriculum gets packed up, the lap top, reading books, and snacks and we are heading over to a local coffee shop. If she consents I would love to snap a photo of her little girl and Benedict. Who knows maybe they will be pals?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment