Looking for Something? Search here

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rich girl Poor girl

Yesterday afternoon the girls had Little Flowers. It was an exciting meeting as they all performed a play entitled Kat's Parables. It was an account of Mother Seton and some of the trials and tribulations she faced. Julia played a rich girl who wanted to join a convent but her father wanted her to marry...Emerson portrayed a young poor girl that cleaned at the convent....all the girls did a marvelous job and friends and family cheered and applauded when it was over. My pics are horrible as I was sitting in back with a construction zone around my feet (Blaise) and a wiggly baby in my lap. All in all I was so proud of them all. Their leader presented them with pink carnations at the end and they learned a little bit more about teamwork and confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment