Looking for Something? Search here

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Boys Life

At Benedict's last doctor appointment Blaise and I made an amazing discovery. They have a magazine for boys! Not your typical highlights but a bona fide dirt, snakes and mountain climbing type of magazine. He made me read it to him cover to cover. I am embarrassed to admit this but he liked it so much there was talk of smuggling it out in his jacket! I assured him we would look at the library or research it online and possibly locate another issue. Well yesterday at the library my faithful librarian helper showed me years of back issues you can check out. Blaise was in boy heaven. Tony has told me he also had a subscription thru the boy scouts? I chuckled at idea at Tony being a boy scout...I suppose all little boys like adventure and dirt and things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment