Looking for Something? Search here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reading

One of my absolute favorite things to do when I was little was to read. I started at an early age and would devour any book my mom would give me. It was a wonderful escape for me and unfortunately as I have gotten older and busier my days of reading for pleasure have gone by wayside. In an effort to get the house organized for 2012 I came across an old book of Tony's and realized it was perfect for me. I also just received a book in mail from my MIL that was passed out in her church and it is written by a convert that I followed back when I converted to Catholicism. Tony and I are going to read it together chapter by chapter as our devotional time in the evening. Even though I feel lousy today I am excited to get a jumpstart on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment