Looking for Something? Search here

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Freedom

Today is a banking holiday honoring Martin Luther King jr. Last year I made Julia read his entire speech regarding freedom and we discussed equality. This year I am including Emerson in on the subject so I decided to make it a bit easier. Unfortunately, since we don't have a babysitter YET... I have to schedule doctor and dental appointments on banking holidays. Tony is manning the home front while I get to go to my annual exam. Yippee! Tony will drive me and take kids out for a donut while I see the doc. This is our normal routine when mommy has an appt. And a nursing baby. Benedict has been having tummy troubles the last two days so I am sparing Tony the diaper changes. In honor of Dr. King we will certainly make a special dessert and I think Tony can find a documentary on Netflix about equality and freedom. I am very appreciative that Tony does this for me...his days off are few and far between and I am sure the last thing he wishes to do is drive to the gynecologist but God love him he does it for me because he loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment