Looking for Something? Search here

Thursday, December 29, 2011

When it snows it blizzards

Ever hear the old expression when it rains it pours? Well I am using snow as my analogy as it has been snowing all day getting worse as my day has been getting worse! Started out good as we bundled up and jumped in van to go see Judi. Noticed few flakes! Noticed my van wouldn't start! Dead! Real bad timing as kiddies realize we are not going to farm! I call my hubby who tells me to use my phone app for free roadside assistance. I call and charming gentleman tells me for 65.00 smackeroonies he will come and give me a jump! I can not justify the expense so I said no! Meanwhile Julia informs me she feels sick and wants to go lay down. Whole time it is snowing harder and harder. My knight in shining armor pulls up in his hamstermobile and we sit there watching utube videos on how to jump start a van. When I finally get on the road two hours later I realize I am not feeling to peachy king myself and the roads are slick! Wanting to remain positive my oldest reminds me "when God closes one door He opens another "! I guess so and I will keep repeating that as I just discovered when we got home that I left the garage door open! Snow galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment