Looking for Something? Search here

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Friendship

I have had an assortment of friends in my life and have lost touch with some but a few have remained. Once you have children you tend to gravitate towards others with kids. My mommy friends have become like family to me. One in particular is my dear friend Judi. We both homeschool and our daughters are around the same age. We naturally have a lot in common. She recently had surgery and is on the mend. We are going to see her today and help her out. When I was pregnant with Benedict she was instrumental in helping with my kids and cooking for us and just being a shoulder to cry on when hormones kicked up. She has a strong Catholic faith, is honest and trustworthy. I am so lucky to have met her. God really placed her family in our life at a time when we needed it. I saw a card once that said friends are the family members that complete us. In my case this is certainly true! Get well Judi and don't worry about a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment