Looking for Something? Search here

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Meet my mouser

Although not an animal lover I have allowed the kids to acquire bunnies, fish, and a hamster. I am never fond of mice in fact I am utterly terrified of them. Every Fall one or two attempt to set up shop in our garage! It totally freaks me out and I beg Tony to PLEASE take care of it...I have threatened to get a cat if need be. Well this Fall I came across a homeless mouser. My dear friends that live on a farm came across "sparky" recently. It seems people have this notion that since they live on a dirt road they are taking in all sorts of strays. Well I am thankful I can have a sense of humor as you can see Sparky isn't pulling his weight! class="separator"style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment