Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, August 20, 2012

New shoes

Do you how hard it is to shop for shoes?? It's hard enough looking for something comfortable, but then there's the aspect of the color. When I walked down the aisle, the first color I saw was pink, pink, and more PINK! Did I ever mention that pink is my least favorite color?! I finally chose the shoes that came in the right size AND had the least pink in it. Emerson , being younger, got hand me downs and was very disappointed realizing that last year my white sneakers with decals and different colors but not the least bit of pink in it. My shoes turned out to be very comfortable and I like them a lot!! Emerson begged me to get a pink rhinestone pair because she would get to wear it soon. But these shoes were the least pink ones there, so I was satisfied. Fall shopping can be a pain, but it is usually always worth it! By Julia T

1 comment: