Looking for Something? Search here

Friday, February 24, 2012

Holy Hero Lent Adventure

During advent the kids and I did an adventure via Holy Heroes website. Every day they waited with anticipation for the printables and videos to come. It was a lot of fun and so for Lent we decided to sign up and take on the challenge of another adventure. This morning Blaise asked me if he was going to do Holy Heroes and I said yes. He then proceeded to get my phone and show me how to look it up and print them out. Today's adventure involves a secret code, a road map, and a crossword puzzle. I really like this site for two reasons: free, and they do have products for kids that are reasonably priced to grow their faith. I don't normally endorse stuff but I do recommend Holy Heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment