Looking for Something? Search here

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mom lost her voice

Ok so my voice is hoarse, my ears are plugged I can't even perform the smallest task without feeling sinus pressure. I get this thing every year and I know it is going to be over with sooner as opposed to later but it doesn't make for an easy school day. Since I can't talk a lot to the kids I am choosing my words carefully. If I don't see it then it isn't happening. This has led to the following observations: someone made themselves a peanut butter sandwich with my cheese spreader, pop is only consumed on a birthday and it MUST be someone's birthday today in the world, the rabbits made a burrow out of all my white cleaning rags?, somehow the train table made it all the way to other side of room, cereal counts as lunch right...
My all time favorite observation was "Blaise told me it was ok to do the computer when I asked him"
Since when does a three year old make the rules! I better get over this sinus thing before Blaise decides to teach drivers Ed to Benedict!

No comments:

Post a Comment