Looking for Something? Search here

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Canterbury Castle

Our whole family is in a buzz today as daddy is home! No work today which is a total unexpected surprise! We are going to the castle! Almost 15 years ago I married my knight in shining armor and our reception was at Canterbury castle. I truly felt like a princess with my knight that day! Every year we go there to reminisce about that day we got married. The kids are excited to ride the carousel and get a candy cane but I am looking forward to just being together all of us. Oh sure we are a group to be reckoned with. Someone is always fussing or tired or complaining, isn't that the case with a large family?!? But we manage to have fun and laugh. Tony and I conquer and divide the troops up and we always manage to come home with everyone. So as soon as they finish their green and red m&m pancakes we are out the door "to the castle!" they shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment