Looking for Something? Search here

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Black bottom cookies

Everyone who really knows me is aware that I don't like to cook. Growing up we were a fast paced microwave family. I remember making an apple pie once with my great grandma and my brother. His turned out way better than mine, thus he is the cook and I am not! I try and try for my kids so they at least have the life skills to survive. I do love to bake especially this time of year. Yesterday Blaise wanted to bake cookies. I thought it would be neat to cook in the kitchen with just the boys. So we decided to make oatmeal cookies and he wanted to add crushed peppermint! Hey why not I said. So when we took them out of oven Tony commented that they were a little burnt but good. Well today I discovered that he and Blaise decided to get a second opinion on the cookies. While shopping in a store Tony and Blaise remained in the van. As you can see by the photo at least someone appreciated my black bottom cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment