Looking for Something? Search here

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reading stories

I am so thankful that Blaise has learned to read. I was fearful about this endeavor as I have been forewarned by many homeschool moms that boys are harder to teach. They are easily distracted. I prepared myself for the worst and imagined large tutor bills and sending him off to college with his Dr. Seuss books hoping someone would read to him. Well a few months ago he surprised me with his willingness to sit at his desk and want to learn. So I went with it and like a little sponge he picked it right up. What makes me so thankful about this is that he wants to read to Benedict now. So I have another little helper to entertain baby. Thank you Blaise for reading to brother last night so I could help your sisters get homework done!

No comments:

Post a Comment