Looking for Something? Search here

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good Nights Rest

My mind is a blur this morning as to what exactly I am thankful for. With my son away I had planned on getting a good night sleep. Blaise is famous for toddling in at 3, 4, or 5 in morning to see if it is morning. I am guilty of thinking yahoo it is not my problem this weekend and I am sleeping in! Well ever hear of Murphy's Law...he came knocking on our door in wee hours of night in form of booming screeching fireworks! Not the pretty kind either, the screeching, fizzing annoying kind that lasted for hours it seemed. After finally settling down Emerson and reassuring her it wasn't a hunter shooting at our house, I laid down....then I heard it ..."mommy is it breakfast time I am hungry" ok so I am thankful for that nap I will be taking later on today! Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment