Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Steps

Last night at approx. 630ish my baby boy took his first two steps across the room to me. It was completely unexpected, and unaided. Today, I pretty much spent most of the day following Benedict around as he teetered and tottered on his wobbly legs. I don't recall being so tired with the other three. I also don't recall the other three moving so quickly and daringly over furniture and steps and rugs and oh my!
Many have said he is just in a rush to keep up with his older siblings...this may be true, but I just want him to stay my little baby! Most photos today were a blur as his mobility has left him refusing to freeze long enough to snap a picture. I did catch one of Julia catching him before he toddled away.

No comments:

Post a Comment