Looking for Something? Search here

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Natural History and Stilton Cheese

One of our favorite places to go is Ann Arbor. Their is a lot of places to take the kiddies too, and really nice restaurants for dad! Today we are surprising the kids and going to the museum of natural history. Blaise has become quite the Dino expert and the girls are interested in bugs right now. Along the way I plan to make a stop at whole foods as I am searching for Stilton cheese. Blaise has been reading a series of books and he claims that there is such a cheese. He wants to taste it and anything I can get him to eat is always a bonus. I will post pictures thru out the day as it seems we always find an extra place to stop and look at. The weather is not supposed to be as friendly today so indoor activities seemed more conducive.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that Stilton is VERY flavorful. It's a British cheese & blue. It was all over London when I was there. I cannot imagine a little kid enjoying a blue cheese, but you never know. Did you find it?Karen

    ReplyDelete