Looking for Something? Search here

Monday, November 21, 2011

Like father like son....

I love watching how my kids copy Tony and I. The good, the bad, the ugly. They copy it all. It is super important that we are mindful of this especially Tony when he is watching his spartans and they are losing. I give him that look and he knows little ears are listening. The cute stuff they mimic is always putting a smile on my face. Last night Tony had a splinter in his finger and could only find bandaids in the kiddie bathroom. This morning he was showing us and lamenting about his boo boo when we noticed Blaise had the same band aid on same finger. Seems he mysteriously had a boo boo in middle of night and this morning was sporting a band aid just like his daddy! I am thankful that Tony is the kind of dad that will wear a kid bandaid proudly!

No comments:

Post a Comment